BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

E60 m5 s85 supercharger WTB

13K views 31 replies 17 participants last post by  sunghyun7 
#1 ·
Hi Guys,

As the title states, I am on the verge on ordering a supercharger kit for my M6, however I though to see if there are any kits that someone wants to get rid of first before pulling the trigger. I know people don't usually sell their kits however I am sure there are scenarios where they want to upgrade the M6 and makes more sense in selling their kits.

#2 ·
I know this post was a while ago but I have my supercharger setup. I made 755whp with it and that was on stock internals. Its NOT a ESS Kit. Its the full kit on which is crafted by Gintani and the supercharger is a Vortec. If interested in the full setup which includes the methanol injection kit and gauges, send me a PM and I will work with you on a price.

#7 ·
I have a full brand new ESS VT2 650 kit for sale. Decided not to charge in the end. Looking for $8700USD shipped.

#10 ·
Hi Alex,

Where are you based? I have a VT2 675 kit for sale. New, old stock.

I'm in the UK and could ship to you if we can agree on a suitable price.

Cheers,

#14 ·
Yeah I can post pics later this week no issues.

You will need to contact ESS and get a new map as the one that comes with it new is locked to vin of the buyers car.

Everything was tried on my car but I decided to stay N/A as personal circumstances changed so that's why it's for sale.

It's the 675BHP VT2 kit and comes with everything as new.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

#19 ·
I never sold mine in the end and fitted to my car. Have loved every single minute of being boosted. Anyone considering.... please don't think twice!

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.