BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says...

i'm currently replacing all the engine's intenals and looking for the cams and the headers to complete the s62 build on my e39 m5... i just can't justify paying that amount of money for a set of brand new headers and schrick cams.

thanks,
bruno

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
SS headers are going new for $2500. That's down from much higher.. Not to hijack, but I would like a set too if anyone happens to have 2 sets for sale! :)

·
Registered
804 Posts
Nice garage

·
Registered
851 Posts
bump! need those items... or atleast the cams
If you really need those items, then I recommend purchasing them from one of our board sponsors here...
If you really want those items, then I recommend practicing patience and wait for one of our members here...
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
On a side note, headers need race cats + proper tune so you get the full benefit. Search for member PedM5 and his posts about A1 headers and Powerchip tune, they seem to be ok.
Good luck

·
Registered
402 Posts
hey M-Heaven, FWIW, I bought Schrick cams from Turner Motorsport and they gave me a really good price--less than what they're showing on their website. http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html/subcategory_detail.asp?modelcode=E39&subcat_id=150
They were easy to deal with and quite fair. I ended up returning them instead of installing them since I ended up with a SC. Let em know you heard about them on the board and see what they'll do for you. Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts