BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After being treated like a second-class citizen with a 740iL that was under factory and CPO warranty at two different Orange County dealerships, looking for any dealership or service advisor with at least average service reviews. Have checked a few websites that review dealers, but usually only have 1-2 reviews.

Have a 01 M5 under factory warranty and CPO beyond 50K. Thinking of taking it back to the dealer (Harloff) where originally purchased. Any guidance or suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Thumper6 said:
After being treated like a second-class citizen with a 740iL that was under factory and CPO warranty at two different Orange County dealerships, looking for any dealership or service advisor with at least average service reviews. Have checked a few websites that review dealers, but usually only have 1-2 reviews.

Have a 01 M5 under factory warranty and CPO beyond 50K. Thinking of taking it back to the dealer (Harloff) where originally purchased. Any guidance or suggestions would be appreciated.
I just started using Harloff. The best tech. to use at Harloff is Shane. He is an enthusiast and knows the M cars quite well. He also does performance work for Group 5 Motorsports and is in high demand. Service Advisor I use at Harloff is Mellisa. She is very busy but gets the job done and is very nice to work with. Shane can be requested through Mellissa. They also provide a free rental car through an onsite Enterprise office.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for your responsiveness. I'm also checking with a friend who has a Z8, but he lives in Hollywood. Thanks again!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts