BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LOOKING FOR A PICTURE!!!

Ok like the title says im looking anyone who has O.Z. superleggera wheels on their M5. Any help would be appreciated in finding a pic and if the beast is in black that would be even better. Thanks

justin

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: LOOKING FOR A PICTURE!!!

thanks.....still looking for a side view too. What do you guys think of these wheels? Im torn between m5 wheels and these. I am a 540i owner looking to spruce the car up a little. any input appreciated!

justin

·
Registered
434 Posts

·
Registered
4,246 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts

SoCaLE39 said:
thanks.....still looking for a side view too. What do you guys think of these wheels? Im torn between m5 wheels and these. I am a 540i owner looking to spruce the car up a little. any input appreciated!

justin
One of the best rims out there. Light, strong and looks very nice. I would post pics but dont have any.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

rogbacon had them on his but might have switched back to stock I think - roger can you confirm this?

Here they are on his car (car in front):

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Thanks guys for all the help!! Im really torn between which wheels i want as far as stock m5, O.Z. , or even some BBS wheels. Do you guys know what size the Superleggeras are in those pics? 19" ? Reason i ask is because i like the sideway thickness that is on the oem m5 18" wheels and i really dont want to go with too low of a profile tire. I worked at a wheel/tire shop a while ago and saw how many people would bend and gash their tires and wheels with low pros and i really dont want to see the tire shop every month!!! Thanks again guys

justin

·
Registered
4,246 Posts

The OZ on tfung's car are 19s. Ride was not hampered that much and he has not had a problem with rims bending. The OZ hold up well comparitively IMO. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Loads in my gallery Justin.......

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys you have been more than helpful!! oh yeah and beautiful cars, all of you!

justin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts