BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a 2002 M5 and it doesn't have an owner's manual. If anyone has one they'd like to sell or knows of one for sale please let me know. I'm not even sure what the going rate is for these things. I've heard they show up on ebay every now and then...but none right at the moment. Would really like to find the leather case with all manuals in it. That would be ideal.

Thanks

·
Registered
754 Posts
Send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will e-mail you a PDF file of a M5 manual.

·
Registered
12,393 Posts
Was it private party or dealer? I *think* a BMW dealer is required to provide a manual with every car they sell... liability thing... worth a shot

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ard said:
Was it private party or dealer? I *think* a BMW dealer is required to provide a manual with every car they sell... liability thing... worth a shot
It was a dealer but not a BMW dealer. Thanks though. One will show up eventually. Anyone with an idea of what these typically sell for? Just seems unfortunate that people would remove them from the cars. Obviously they're just selling them back through ebay or some other means.

Also, are the manuals year-specific? i.e. is the 2001-2003 owner's manual the same?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.