BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. It's been a LOOOONG time since I've posted up on this site, the last time probably being somewhere around the denial stage of my grief over selling my 02' a few years back. I keep telling myself I'll get another M5 one of these days when I live in a place that has a proper garage to keep it in, which I currently do not. In the mean time, however, I happened upon all of my old service records for my car. I wanted to reach out and try to find the current owner so I could pass those along because they didn't go with the car when I did the dealer trade a few years back. It's also a super selfish move because I really want to see my old car again ;)

Any help in locating the current owner would be appreciated! I didn't want to post the VIN up here without permission as I don't recall the protocols for that, but I do have it if that will help track it down. The car itself was a 2002 Black/Black with the aluminum sport trim, DINIAN CAI, MAF, exhaust, tune, front strut & badge. Had maybe 112k on the clock when I sold it back in 2013 in Fort Collins, Colorado. I never saw it in town thereafter, so I'm assuming it left the area, but who knows. I'd love to pass on the old records since they were so detailed and maybe buy him/her a beer to let me sit in it for old times sake :D

~J

1 - 3 of 3 Posts