BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone knows of a Mechanic who really knows and loves the old E34 M5 cars please refer them. I have a special Sebring Gray Metallic with Black Nappa Leather and Anthracite M-Cloth I am bringing out of the closet and want to have her gone through before putting truly putting back in service. I believe it to be the only one ordered this way. I live in Eastern WA but will travel for knowledge, experience, and peace of mind. Looking to become active in your BMW community now that I have extra time, 66 and semi-retirement. Thank you in advance for your consideration and support. chazuno

·
Registered
162 Posts
Go talk to the people at C & H in Spokane. The previous owner of my RS4 had her work done there and the car was immaculate when I got it. I stopped there to get copies of the service records and they look like a top notch shop, and prices seemed reasonable compared to the Seattle area. Lots of nice German stuff in the parking lot.

As an old geezer, I have time now as well, and have been doing some of the work on my (new to me) E39 M5. I find that it is now tough to crawl under a car on ramps/jack stands, but I think I am more thorough about taking my time to do it right, torque things to spec, etc.

Sounds like a terrific car to get going again.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts