BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I am pretty new here and I was wondering where I can buy good clean Dinan parts for e63 coupe M6 ???
Thanks !!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I want to sell my Dinan stage 3 suspension and put back my stock ones but it'll probably cost me too much to take off. If you were near me and willing to pay for the swap I would sell it.

Anyways good luck

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Hi everyone!
I am pretty new here and I was wondering where I can buy good clean Dinan parts for e63 coupe M6 ???
Thanks !!!
Hello!

I haven't had time to list them in the buy & sell section here, but I have the following Dinan parts for sale, never used and in the original packaging:

D133-0495 - Front Roll Control System - $179.00 from Dinan
D120-0491 - 21mm Adjustable Rear Anti-Roll Bar - $199.00 from Dinan

Parts will fit E60 M5, E63 M6, E64 M6 and probably even the E61 M5 Touring...

Will sell all for $329 with free shipping...

-b.

Reactions: Sadegh_Vatan

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Hi Bryan

Do you have the dinan intake and/or throttle bodies.
Hi Hasan! I have the intake going on the new beast. :)

As far as the throttle bodies -- I thought the ruling on those was that they weren't worth the $2,600 they sell for.. Have you heard differently? Obviously better throttle response but at a huge cost...

-b.

ThreadJackingMode=Off :haha:

Reactions: Hasan Shaikh

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
Hi Bryan

Glad to know a new beast is coming. Looking forward to the thread and pictures. :cheers:

The general consensus on the throttle bodies is still the same. Not worth the price. But I thought maybe I could strike a bargain. :)

Hi Hasan! I have the intake going on the new beast. :)

As far as the throttle bodies -- I thought the ruling on those was that they weren't worth the $2,600 they sell for.. Have you heard differently? Obviously better throttle response but at a huge cost...

-b.

ThreadJackingMode=Off :haha:

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Hi Bryan

Glad to know a new beast is coming. Looking forward to the thread and pictures. :cheers:

The general consensus on the throttle bodies is still the same. Not worth the price. But I thought maybe I could strike a bargain. :)
What were the benefits aside from increased throttle response?

-b.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Hello carrisco, you still have the Dinan parts for sale ?
Are they for BMW ///M6?
Thanks!
Hello.

Sorry for the late reply -- the notification of your reply never hit my email.

I've sold the Dinan suspension parts.

I do have, however, RD Sport front and rear sway bars for sale. New, in the box.

-b.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
How much are you looking for the set, shipped? They are for M6 coupe?
Thanks!

I paid $525 + shipping in July 2014 but I guess a forum sponsor (Trinity) is selling them for $479 plus $21.xx shipping, so about $500 delivered.

As I said in the post above, these are in an unopened box, straight from RD Sport. Never used and never even opened, so I'm not looking to get hit too hard.

I'd do $450 shipped (and they are 30 lbs. so shipping will cost me about $30 or so). Basically, someone already looking to buy the sway bars would save $50 over the next best deal. Been a member for about 5 years and fairly well known, so the risk factor really isn't there, as well.

They fit both the E60/E61 M5 as well as the E63/E64 M6, but I'd like to give the M6 guys first crack at them.

I'll post them in the for sale section sometime this week if no one here needs them.

-b.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Thanks for the info!
Can you send me pictures and your info to nejad_sam[.at.]yahoo.com
Will do. I would prefer to not open the box unless you are buying for sure and direct me to do so.. So the pictures I send will be of the box and close-up on the label. I hope that's okay.

I'll email you later today. It's actually only 4am on the west coast and I haven't slept yet. :typing: :eek:h:

-b.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
RDSport Sway Bars are sold. Didn't even make it to the for-sale section. :eek: :eek:

-b.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts