BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a E60 M5 and looking for a louder sound. Car is pretty stock for now besides evolve headers and just ordered a eventuri intake that I am about to install this week. Let me know if anyone is selling one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Corsa, Dinan and Miesterchaft are loud. I went with a Magnaflow from 4wheelonline. It is not very loud but the sound is better than stock.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Get a cutout these cars sound great with deletes. But there are a few occasions where you want it to just be quiet.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
316 Posts
Dinan is not loud at all. Probably tamest out of all the aftermarket exhaust.

They did a good job in actually designing it in my opinion.

I currently have secondary cat delete, x-pipe with resonator delete and Dinan mufflers and still too quiet.

I mean it screams at WOT but I want to enjoy this V10 symphony more often not just at full throttle.

So I tested it over the weekend and just removed the mufflers. Sound was insane, loud enough to hear putting around and at WOT truly sounded like an F1 car.

So I ordered some exhaust cutouts. I got it from a company called Digipower, uses oem style exhaust valve module, v-band style clamps, one-touch open and close and even has an app!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts