BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a nice exhaust to make my e60 m5 sound how it's supposed to, possibly Dinan exhaust, Eisenmann , or SuperSprint. Any method of payment works and I will pay for UPS shipping.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Are you open to cutouts? I love mine. They’re really only loud when you go WOT.
Another member got the digikey ones. They look great. I bought the Spelab ones. No complaints, but wish I’d known about the digikey ones..

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you open to cutouts? I love mine. They’re really only loud when you go WOT.
Another member got the digikey ones. They look great. I bought the Spelab ones. No complaints, but wish I’d known about the digikey ones..
I am considering doing a muffler and resonator delete, replace resonator with stainless steel X pipe, all tig welds. What do you think? Heard a m6 with that setup and sounded phenomenal

·
Registered
91 Posts
I am considering doing a muffler and resonator delete, replace resonator with stainless steel X pipe, all tig welds. What do you think? Heard a m6 with that setup and sounded phenomenal
I can only speak to my setup. Catless headers and cutouts and I love it. It actually would be fine with deleted mufflers if the cold start wasn’t so loud. I have a baby so starting that in the garage is crazy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts