BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm an long time BMW Enthusiast and have never had the opportunity to drive a e39 M5. I frequently travel the US for work (pre-covid) and have always rented coveted enthusiast cars on Turo, and have been on the search for an e39 listing for last few years with no luck....

Now that I'm seriously considering purchasing one, I would like to see if anyone would be willing to rent their E39 M5 (must be something meticulously maintained and close to oem as possible) for 1-2 days, I'd be willing to pay $1,000.00 per day for rental + all expenses (upon listing on Turo insurance is included and I'm happy to add my personal umbrella insurance as well for extra comfort) - Ideally i'd look to rent something in the north east 1-2 days (<500 miles of open road driving). I feel that if i had the opportunity to do this, i'd know if the E39 M5 is the right car for my next purchase.

If you are interested, please reach out (i can provide references) - If you are a dealer I'd be willing to work with you as well.

Thanks,
AY

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have you been able to accommodate your desire? I have e39 M5 that I am considering to rent. It’s not 1000/day perfect but it’s well maintained and in great bone stock mechanical condition. Two questions. Are you still interested? Do you think there’s a good market for my rental?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ere’s a good market fo
rfect but it’s well maintai
Have you been able to accommodate your desire? I have e39 M5 that I am considering to rent. It’s not 1000/day perfect but it’s well maintained and in great bone stock mechanical condition. Two questions. Are you still interested? Do you think there’s a good market for my rental?
I would still be interested, where are you located? Not sure what the market demand is like, perhaps best way to get a pulse is to list on Turo to see how many inquires you receive.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts