BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm looking for an 01+ E39 M5 in the Augusta area! I will consider 2000's however I'd prefer post refresh models. My budget is around 17k so feel free to respond to me if you have anything for sale, I'm pretty new to the board so I don't know if I can receive/send PMs yet.

·
Registered
176 Posts
I'm not in the Atlanta area but I am in Mississippi.

I have a 2000 Emola red with Camel interior. I've had the car 2 1/2 years and it came out of Florida. I have a ton of documentation from the previous owner.

It has had the following DINAN equipment installed (and it is documented as a DINAN car with DINAN): Intake, High mass flow sensors, exhaust, strut braces and stage three DINAN programming. According to DINAN it should have 435 HP and 390 FTLB of torque at the crank.

I have upgraded the headlights as well as the nav and nav screen. New rotors, brakes. Just installed new BMW radiator.

I have done a ton of cosmetic stuff to the car to make it incredibly nice. No one can believe its a 17 year old car. I had the front seats recovered and the clear coat was peeling so i had the entire car painted and the paint is better than the original. Car was completely sanded primed wet sanded primed again painted and then wet sanded again. The paint it better than new with no orange peel.

I am a mechanical engineer and just like buying cars that need work and bringing them back to life. I am pretty picky about my cars. This car mechanically was in great shape when I got it. It just needed some TLC.

If you are interested I can send some pics.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would like some pictures of the car along with the current mileage and asking price if you could. If you prefer you can email me at [email protected]

I'm not in the Atlanta area but I am in Mississippi.

I have a 2000 Emola red with Camel interior. I've had the car 2 1/2 years and it came out of Florida. I have a ton of documentation from the previous owner.

It has had the following DINAN equipment installed (and it is documented as a DINAN car with DINAN): Intake, High mass flow sensors, exhaust, strut braces and stage three DINAN programming. According to DINAN it should have 435 HP and 390 FTLB of torque at the crank.

I have upgraded the headlights as well as the nav and nav screen. New rotors, brakes. Just installed new BMW radiator.

I have done a ton of cosmetic stuff to the car to make it incredibly nice. No one can believe its a 17 year old car. I had the front seats recovered and the clear coat was peeling so i had the entire car painted and the paint is better than the original. Car was completely sanded primed wet sanded primed again painted and then wet sanded again. The paint it better than new with no orange peel.

I am a mechanical engineer and just like buying cars that need work and bringing them back to life. I am pretty picky about my cars. This car mechanically was in great shape when I got it. It just needed some TLC.

If you are interested I can send some pics.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello, I'm looking for an 01+ E39 M5 in the Augusta area! I will consider 2000's however I'd prefer post refresh models. My budget is around 17k so feel free to respond to me if you have anything for sale, I'm pretty new to the board so I don't know if I can receive/send PMs yet.
I have a 2001 E39 M5 for sale. I have pictures of it posted in a separate post. Check it out. I am in Washington State, but flights up here are not too expensive, and it could be a fun drive back :wink :wink

1 - 10 of 10 Posts