BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:does anyone know if any exist or of a company that could make them for me? i have been scouring the internet during work hours and the best i can find are the overlays from bimman, and i have seen black and white cf roundels. any insight would be greatly appreciated:1zhelp:

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Other than the overlays, the only place I can think of would be to search ebay. I've seen black cf roundels on there before but I've never seen them in red. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
try bimmian

·
Registered
255 Posts
I've used bavauto.com to get some stickers that lay over the existing emblems and they look fine. They usually have a selection of different colors.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
i guess without shattering the wallet for something so trivial i can get the black and white cf emblems and just get the red cf overlays to cover the white part of the roundel...im a little neurotic and just want these emblems and i think it would look perfect with the miro time attacks i have and the cf trunk lip and cf acs splitters and grills that i have. if i end up doing the red cf overlays in conjunction with the black/white cf roundel ill post pics...but thanks guys for input. there are lots of guys here that have a good knowledge of whats out there for our cars... thanks everyone. anyone else please chime in if these elusive things are in existence.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts