BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a clean 2001-2003 E39 M5 in or around Colorado with service records. Prefer low mileage. Love LeMans blue but I would like to talk if you have any primo car to sell in the area.

Thanks,
-Cori

·
Company Representative for Enthusiast Auto
225 Posts
5 E39 M5's Available

Cori,

We currently have 5 fully sorted E39 M5's available, all 2002-2003 and all relatively low mileage. About 80% of our business is outside a 500 mile radius of our facility. Please check out our website to learn more about us and review our available M5's.

Thanks!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are there really no E39 M5's in Colorado for Sale?

I'm looking for a '01-03 private party car or a very good deal on a 2000. I'm ready to buy. Ping me at coriewing (ignore this) @gmail.com.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Saw this this AM on Craigslist

Hi,
Check Criaglist San Diego, there is a 2001 LeMans Blue beast that looks pretty sweet.

LINK

Cheers,
House

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have you contacted this seller? M5
I think I messed up the link, but the add was for a lemans blue '03...

Thanks for the link, it worked fine. I was pretty excited when I talked to him last month until it turns out it had: "An accident in 2009 which then had the front end from radiator forward replaced. No frame damage."

Might be a good deal for someone but not what I'm looking for. From my experience the entire car is affected by big front end collision and little stuff just continues to break after that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts