BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi CSI enthusiast!
I am currently looking for an 850 CSI. I just missed one for sale in CT :-(. If anyone has has one that they are thinking of selling or knows someone that maybe interested please let me know. I have always liked the 8 series and would like to own a CSI verses M70 manual or M73 auto.

Thank you,
James

·
Registered
1,846 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
You and me both-- Hell I'd be happy to have just an earlier 850i with a manual but those easily fetch 2x what the autos do. Still pennies compared to a good condition csi.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You and me both-- Hell I'd be happy to have just an earlier 850i with a manual but those easily fetch 2x what the autos do. Still pennies compared to a good condition csi.
I just purchased a well maintained 1991 850i 6 spd with ~95K on the clock; Black with tan interior. Although, I would easily give up that car for an 850csi. Once Intercity delivers the 850i to me, I will see if I will keep it or maybe sell it if I can hook a CSI.

James

·
Registered
16 Posts
I just purchased a well maintained 1991 850i 6 spd with ~95K on the clock; Black with tan interior. Although, I would easily give up that car for an 850csi. Once Intercity delivers the 850i to me, I will see if I will keep it or maybe sell it if I can hook a CSI.

James
You have my attention.

Keep me in mind but I can't make any promises... I do have many more cars than I probably should ^_^

-R

1 - 5 of 5 Posts