BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Dinan diff in working order. I have a good working stock diff if you need it in part exchange.

·
Registered
176 Posts
excellent choice. it's the perfect gear ratio for our cars in my opinion, GOOD LUCK!

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
How many miles are on your stock diff? Condition?

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How many miles are on your stock diff? Condition?
The diff has 126K miles....as many as are on the car. It has never given me any issues. No leaks at the axles and no strange noises.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you

·
Registered
443 Posts
3Peds, about to throw another one up there with 20k miles for $300 less than his ask if interested.. and I'm local so you'll save on ship for about $500 less in total.

The guys at Dinan said the 3.45's are still back-ordered waiting on gears to arrive from overseas later in the year, and that's pre-assembly. Said there's around 30 people on the wait-list with no sure date or quantity of arrival, so the demand is high for available ones now.

I've been sitting on this one since Spring when I acquired it from an S2 garage queen in SF (alongside Dinan headers & other S2 goodies). That same week, a low-mile 3.62 from Clemster popped up here on the board and I let the Dinan LSD sit idle in a box knowing that I could pop it in later if I didn't like the 3.62 setup. After months of driving & living with it, I've decided to stay with the 3.62 vs exploring the 3.45.

$2300 w/ pick-up takes it. Let me know if interested.

·
Registered
568 Posts
I can vouch for both ya'll :pPPPP btw sonny, back from tour? and Allen....BBQ

·
Registered
443 Posts
Back from tour and staying back. Danity Kane officially broke up today. Again. lol

Women.. Which is why my only true-true love is my e39 M5.. And maybe the 993 turbo I plan to cheat on her with in the next few years. #mistress

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We need to pick a date and BBQ soon.

Sonny, thanks for the offer. I just stumbled into an unexpected issue with wheels I just ordered, so I'm putting this purchase on hold for the moment until I see what happens with the paypal claim.

·
Registered
2,501 Posts
We need to pick a date and BBQ soon.

Sonny, thanks for the offer. I just stumbled into an unexpected issue with wheels I just ordered, so I'm putting this purchase on hold for the moment until I see what happens with the paypal claim.
Lololololololololol time for those LM's. Let me do the negotiating...

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
There is one on ebay if you are interested.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks, Ruben. I'm having something of an issue with my new wheels that I need to resolve before going further with this project.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll fill you in when I get out of the office today. Long story.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
You can also install E46 M3 (3.62) diff internals if you are gonna stay on the slow side

"let me i help you" <--- let Gourgen help you "shift it"

1 - 20 of 25 Posts