BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Moderator Emeritus
5,150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I'm in the market for a M5 in the states, and looking for a 2001 M5 in the US for january or maybe end of december delivery. Anyone know where I can find one, preferably at MSRP? I'm also looking to either finance the car or the owners choice option. Anyone have any trouble with BMW going with those options?
Thanks for all your help guys.
Terence

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
try getting in touch with the east coast dealerships. sounds to me that the west coast dealerships are way too overburdened.

fas

·
Registered
12 Posts
if you find any dealer in the US that can deliver sooner than May 01, you've accomplished a miracle. The only place where quick delivery seems possible is Canada, but I've been told by dealers here that the car does not meet US specs - different glass, different emission, different speedometer (probably no one cares about that). Most reputable dealers have waiting lists and they maintain integrity in the queue and sell at MSRP. The large east coast dealers in NY, NJ, and CT will not commit a car to you in less than a year. Hope you do better - if so, post a note and let the rest of us know.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I know a good Cdn BMW dealer, leave your email address if you're serious, I'm pretty sure the Cdn M5 will meet the US specs..

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I ordered mine in Aug. and will be getting it at the end of Nov. only a 3 month wait.

[This message has been edited by Mattar (edited 02 November 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Mattar (edited 02 November 2000).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts