BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys

Im looking for a high spec M6 model yr 07-09. Ideally looking for a car with the full leather option and competition pack would be great! Am based in Surrey, UK but would consider a special car anywhere in the UK. Anyone have one for sale or know anyone who might be selling?
if so mail me on [email protected].
Cheers!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, dealer stock is a bit lacking in low milage, later cars with good spec. Hoping I might unearth something better here. They really are not easy to find... Wish I was in mkt for an M5 which much more abundant. Any ideas on when new M6 is out?

·
Registered
323 Posts
dealer stock is the bes place to look for llow milage:

£42k
Registered December 2007
8,700 miles

Bluetooth Phone Prep + Telematics
BMW Assist
BMW Assist online portal
Leather interior
Soft-close doors
Registration LS57XDF
Combined mpg: 19.1
Exterior colour: Silverstone II
Interior: Indianapolis Red Full Merino Leather

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm, which dealer has that car? not sure about the red leather interior tho...
how much would an official BMW warranty cost on an M6 these days? and how much would a minor and major service be?
thanks

·
Registered
323 Posts
dont know about servicing costs. I was of the understanding only cars less than 3 years, or those that were approved used come with bmw warranty which is extendible; others who have had their cars longer will be able to advise better.

if u go to the bmw website and search for aproved used cars, you can carry out a national search for every m6 they have in stock. That is where i saw the above car

·
Registered
70 Posts
2007-2009 m6

As posted above Cooper BMW in Cobham Surrey have a really nice 2009 M6 coupe. It`s an individual colour carbon black VERY VERY dark metallic blue in light, black out of the light. Full silverstone leather and only 1256 miles. It`s not cheap but lovely car. Has HDD sat nav/music, updated idrive. £53k ish

Extras:
Bluetooth Phone Prep + Telematics
BMW Assist
BMW Assist online portal
BMW Individual Hi-Fi system
Piano Black - High Gloss
Soft-close doors
USB audio interface

Speak to Jamie and say the guy that bought the red Z4MC off him sent you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Test drove an 09 M6 followed by manual and DCT M3 this weekend at cooper croydon. M3 felt much sharper and responsive than the M6 and that DCT gearbox was just leagues ahead of the M6 box. After the test drive it occured to me that maybe the M6 had some throttle response setting set to very soft as it really didnt feel that responsive. Is there such a setting for throttle response on the M6? the power setting was set to 500 sport so guessed it was showing me everything it had.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts