BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to hopefully have an e39 in my garage by the end of the month. I have cash and would be willing to travel as long as I received a detailed service history and lots of pics.

Preferences:

Carbon black, jet black, or lemans blue

less than 80k miles

Brushed aluminum and black interior if possible

Let me know what you have, thanks.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Considering selling mine...

Here's the short story...
2001 Anthracite (rare color)
Currently 48,xxx miles. I bought it 3.5 years ago from the original owner with 9506 miles. Southern California car garaged from day 1.
I personally wash the car every weekend. I find it therapeutic.
I interviewed the top 3 mechanics in LA and it has been taken care of regularly by Marc Norris at Bavarian Workshop since the day I got it. Only synthetic oil has been used. Ironically going in for an oil change tomorrow.

A few tasteful mods:
1. Powerchip software upgrade
2. B&M short shift kit
3. Angel eyes V3 and Stealth Auto 6k fogs upgrade
4. Black extended leather interior with custom painted color matched wood trim
5. Ipod integration
6. Parrot bluetooth system
7. Aftermarket Alpina and original M5 wheels would be included.
8. Custom installed bright white LED interior lights
9. Brand new rear tires (Toyo Proxes TR 1's all around)
10. Illuminated door sills

Car is absolutely amazing and I'm not certain I really want to sell it. I finally have it exactly the way I like it, but I'm considering an M Roadster for these gorgeous southern California days... Let me know if you're interested and I can take some pics of it this weekend (after I wash it, of course)

Doug

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
BlackZ28 - Looks like a beautiful car that has really been taken care of but the mileage is bit high for what im looking for.

MCinco - Sounds like an nice setup and a well maintained car! How much are you looking to get out of it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
TQ2K- Hopefully you are checking this thread regularly. I'm sorry, I'm a new guy so there is now other way to reply to your pm. In regards to the message you sent me, what is the mileage on the car? Also, do you have any service history? Feel free to respond via my email: [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
284 Posts
BlackZ28 - Looks like a beautiful car that has really been taken care of but the mileage is bit high for what im looking for.

MCinco - Sounds like an nice setup and a well maintained car! How much are you looking to get out of it?
Hi Steve, not really sure. Really just thought about selling it. The set up is quite perfect for me. Give me a call and we can open up dialogue if you're serious.

Doug
(310) 383-1029

·
Registered
19 Posts
For M cinco because I can't send a PM.

I am interested in your M5 for sale. I have a few questions. Do you have a ball park price? What years was Anthracite available to your knowledge? Can you send pictures to [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts