BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Great pics

That first pic makes the R8 look tiny next to the M5.

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Looks sharp Josh! Congrats.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Very nice Josh. Congrats and enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
268 Posts
very nice sick looking car

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Congrats, Josh. I knew it was coming. Doesn't your bro have one as well (or did you buy it from him)? Glad you still have the M5. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
impressive, good luck

·
Registered
917 Posts
How do you compare the feel? If you don't mind asking.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
You should block out your front plate, you never know!! Looks sick tho!!

·
Registered
503 Posts
Sweet! Like to see a race between the two.

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
little friend is right! that thing looks tiny next to the M5.. Beautiful audi man, congrats.

·
Registered
135 Posts
if we had

The same prices on cars as you have, my garage would be filled with 6-7 cars, in this caliber...

Listen, a brand new M5 loaded, in the US costs about 110-120.000 Dollars, right???

I just ordered my new M5, they took back my 2005 m5, with 65000 miles on it..

But a NEW M5, similar to the one you could get in the US, is costing, or mine is costing... approx... 447.000 Dollars.. In Denmark.. :(:(:(:(:(:(

Thats because of our stupid taxes, but that wont keep my hobby away, i also got the brand new 135I.. and the Price was 165.000 dollars..

Then i have my trackdaycar.. BMW 323 TI COMPACT, 3,2 liter M3 engine, with GT40 turbo.. 600 HP, and 800 NM, 1250 KG. car.. FUUUNNYY litlle car..

And my race car is a Ferrari 360 Challenge, participating in 4 hours Endurance Race... Also VERY FUN...

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I love the look of the R8. Please tell us how the cars compare in feel and power. The R8 is so intense looking thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts