BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was heading into town today for a meeting when I saw two white Bimmers coming at me (335 and a 645) with big graphics on the hood. When they passed I noticed some writing on the door and a pink ribbon :confused: Anyway, I went to my meeting then on the way back I noticed a white 7 series in front of me... along with another 3 series and 6 series. Again, all white and they were riding together. As I approached I quickly realized it was no ordinary 7 series... it looked lower, wheels looked wider, and the exhaust was a dead giveaway. Here is a shot (sorry about the dirty windshield)...

A shot of the three together...

Throughout the day, I probably saw 25 of these cars. Everything from new M3s to M Coupes... I looked it up and it is an event called the BMW Ultimate Test Drive to raise money for breast cancer. Its a collection of cars that travel across the country. Anyone else seen this? I thought it was pretty funny cause they were blasting up and down our little autobahn that runs through town all day... my buddy said he was doing 70 (speed limit 55) on his way to the office and got passed by an M3 like he was standing still. I guess if your gonna raise money, minus well have fun with it!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I work at the dealer and we do this once a year. the cars go around the country and bmw gives a dollar for every mile put on the cars. usually about 1mil a year for the last 10 years. pretty nice event. we do ours at the end of the summer. go online and signup to get an invite.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Yeah I got an invite to this just the other day. Not planning on doing it but it looks cool.

That B7 looks awesome in white!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
I got an invite too. I think its the Susan B something foundation. Really good cause, just wish I had the time to do it. Nice picks by the way!:cheers:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah the B7 is fast... I was behind him in the on ramp we are about to turn on and he got on it. No doubt he would leave me well behind... Sounded great too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts