BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello All-
It's been almost two years since I have found a black birch set for the E39- On my last Munich trip- I brought home a few parts. I found a wrecked 2003 M5 and was able to grab the black birch wood trim- this is getting near impossible to get, and i have had emails after email in the past trying to find some for people. It's near pristine, only one piece next to steering wheel left has the smalls hairline crack, otherwise rest is flawless. It's one of the rarest interior finds you can get on the E39- I paid 400.00 euro ($528.00 USD) for it, took a train 1 hour outside of Munich and hand carried to NYC and to Denver- so I am asking $650 for this set, it's basically $50.00 gained back for the train ride etc....so I feel this is very fair. You can't buy this set from BMW anymore, its a needle in a haystack to find this trim. For the $650, I will include fedex 2 day air to your door (within USA) if in Canada or elsewhere..call me. This may be your last opportunity EVER to get this trim- I have 5 contacts in Germany that look daily for me.

Second part:
E39 center vent in great shape, was off that car and seems to be perfectly intact
$45.00

Third: E39 left washer sprayer (pass side)
$35.00

Random non E39 parts- thought i would grab in case...2 DSC/heated seat panels for any E39-
$30.00 each

Thanks and excited to show you!
Email me at [email protected] for better pics-

Beau

720-838- ninety five ten

paypal is [email protected] and that's the preferred payment method, but please send as gift so fees are covered.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pictures: enjoy and text, call or email with any questions

Attachments

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it had a interior that's sold, they took steering wheel, dash, seats etc...I was lucky to get this... check the forum and someone will have one

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
dibs on the trim, emailing you now beau!

·
Registered
1,870 Posts

·
Registered
2,895 Posts
Missed it by THAT much :( and only 1 crack too?! Stellar deal.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hello! Trim sold to first PM- center vent sold, now dsp panels and the washer nozzle- let me know- Id love to sell asap!

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
If you find another set of black birch I'd like it.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello- I finally recieved the black birch set, was off a late 2003 build....beautiful set, no scratches or cracks anywhere. My contact in germany says selers know how rare these are getting, so paid $525.00 USD, plus shipping..so really..not making a penny, need $555 for this set- Paypal [email protected] and ill send fedex 2 day air. I need fees covered, I know this is expensive.......but this is a super rare, beautiful set. You can't buy new anywhere, and if you could ...would be over $2,000. Let me know and will ship asap!
Beau

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
222 Posts
dibs

If this is for sale consider it sold.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Wow- sorry to those who missed out, Canucklehead PMd first and I got 5 now within 10 minutes- I'll always check for another set, this is wonderful trim. Brian, just got your message too- I Canucklehead doesn't come through, you are next in line. Ahhh this stinks when I can't help everyone else out. I have three other great BMW trims as well, a aluminum set, black cubic and a dark grey individual set- when I get them more pics will come up.
Thanks-
Beau

Sold as of 2:30pm on the 28th

·
Registered
4,083 Posts
Is this trim ever available with the "set tire pressure" button cut out?

Thanks.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts