BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Yeah its a E30.. Looks like he likes the limiter.. Also that it was a show type of thing he was doing... Or indeed she..

·
Registered
609 Posts
A line from Forrest Gump that came to mind "Stupid is as stupid does."

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
redl1nerpm said:
Im guessing this happened recently because Ive seen it on 2 other forums in just the last week. What an idiot.... And isnt that an e30?
At first I thought it was an e30, then I saw the 4 doors and thought it looked more like an e34! Then I looked again and saw how small it looked so it must be an e30!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
BURTON said:
Yeah its a E30.. Looks like he likes the limiter.. Also that it was a show type of thing he was doing... Or indeed she..
Hi!
Seems to me that the throttle had jammed. Maybe got out of the car to get help, I don`t know, but getting out wasn`t that smart. Switch of the ignition???

:confused2
Sakke

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
DrSakke said:
Seems to me that the throttle had jammed.......but getting out wasn`t that smart.
I think that was all part of the trick, jam the trottle, lock in a donut, and 'spin' the car by the door.

When the car is on top of him, its still in a wheel spin. I hate to think what it was like under there.... no doubt pretty warm! ouichouich

·
Registered
868 Posts
illjah said:
I think that was all part of the trick, jam the trottle, lock in a donut, and 'spin' the car by the door.

When the car is on top of him, its still in a wheel spin. I hate to think what it was like under there.... no doubt pretty warm! ouichouich

Maybe the car on top is part of the show. He was supposed to emerge with two well cooked steaks.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
M5 powered said:
Imagine the insurance claim form.

Who was driving? I was

Who was run over? I was
-----------------

thats the funniest comment I heard all week. :cheers:

:1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1: :1:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts