BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
267 Posts
here are the search results.

CPU 1
ManufacturerVolkswagenModelPOLO 1.4 CLBody type5 door hatchbackColourBlueFuel typePetrolDate manufactured30 December 1996Number of previous owners1Last owner change
21 September 1999

1 CPU is no longer on a car apparently.

·
Registered
116 Posts
E30Gumball said:

CPU 1
ManufacturerVolkswagenModelPOLO 1.4 CLBody type5 door hatchbackColourBlueFuel typePetrolDate manufactured30 December 1996Number of previous owners1Last owner change
21 September 1999

How did you get that information?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
It was Lonmans car. I posted on Pistonheads and remember the CPU part but wasnt sure if it was 1 CPU or CPU 1. The GT2 was certainly battered and bruised which is why it only went for £45K

·
Registered
26 Posts
E30Gumball said:

CPU 1
21 September 1999

The RAC/AA have a site where you can get this information but it is so inaccurate. I tested it a few times with cars and reg numbers I know and 9 times out of ten it came up wrong. EG A Ferrari F40 came up as a Vauxhall Corsa etc.

Why would someone spend £0000s on CPU 1 to put on a six year old bottom of the range Polo?!?! ouich I think that is another obvious error ??????

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Just to put the record straight. The GT2 was sold for £45K. The reg 1 CPU was not sold with the car but assume Lonman has it on retention. Forget about Polos etc it was Lonmans GT2 which was still£20K under going price for similar GT2s in UK due to its condition and it was RHD

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
I was e-mailing with him today. I would say he is in a great mood and have some ongoing projects. As a m5board.com member you will definetly know within a few weeks what he is up to.

Mussy said:
There is definately something going on here, btw when did lonman last post on this (or any) forum......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts