BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Good question! Buy one from Germany Lonman. Sweden arte getting its first demo cars in mid-March. Please please use an M5 :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Gustav, i think he said it would have to be a RHD car because it will be his daily drive. It would be nice to take an m5 after a few modds (de - limited) and see what it can really do. It also might get a little less hassle from the police

·
Registered
197 Posts
Instead of asking so many questions maybe you want to consider taking a look into his public profile which would answer you the questions.

So you dont have to open a new thread for every little thing about Lonman. I am sure he has better stuff to do.

And if you are really so interested about wheather he will have the M5 by the time the Gumball starts send him a Private Message!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hendrik said:
Instead of asking so many questions maybe you want to consider taking a look into his public profile which would answer you the questions.

So you dont have to open a new thread for every little thing about Lonman. I am sure he has better stuff to do.

And if you are really so interested about wheather he will have the M5 by the time the Gumball starts send him a Private Message!

we all knew that he was planning on it, but we havent had an update in a while. The board is dead, might as well add something to chat about, I think Gustav will agree with me on that.

·
Registered
197 Posts
But is it really necessary to open a new thread for that? I don’t think so!

I am convinced that if Lonman would/will get his M5 before the Gumball he would let the board know, it’s not like he wouldn’t want to tell!

It’s too stupid to argue about, what I am trying to say is that there are too many new members who don’t read/think before they post a new Thread, the standard and quality on this Message board is very high and that is good, but what is the next thread going to be? "Lonman, will you get new underwear before the start of the Gumball?" Don’t take this offensive; it’s just an example...

And what you were saying about the Board being dead, so what? It’s all about quality and not quantity; I’d rather wait for a month for some new interesting and exciting update than posting some irrelevant and unnecessary stuff in between...

Maybe you don’t get what I am trying to say, but I am just posting my opinion about that.

Regards!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hendrik said:
And what you were saying about the Board being dead, so what? It’s all about quality and not quantity; I’d rather wait for a month for some new interesting and exciting update than posting some irrelevant and unnecessary stuff in between...

Maybe you don’t get what I am trying to say, but I am just posting my opinion about that.
I am not new to this board whether you know or not, I am on here everyday, just not posting much. True this board doesnt need new threads constantly, but we are a month away from the event, this is the time to get people to start chatting about it. I guess i'm just use to the Audiworld type of forum, 5,000+ new threads each day.

·
Registered
158 Posts
yourk said:
I am not new to this board whether you know or not, I am on here everyday, just not posting much. True this board doesnt need new threads constantly, but we are a month away from the event, this is the time to get people to start chatting about it. I guess i'm just use to the Audiworld type of forum, 5,000+ new threads each day.
What we Gumballers need nowadays is too share info on the event, roads, authorities etc.

We don't need to be answering questions on what we do etc....

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mussy said:
What we Gumballers need nowadays is too share info on the event, roads, authorities etc.

We don't need to be answering questions on what we do etc....
well then take some action and start posting some new threads related to that topic, this place is dead, it needs something!

·
Registered
291 Posts
yourk said:
well then take some action and start posting some new threads related to that topic, this place is dead, it needs something!
I very much agree what has been said by Hendrik and Mussy, there is just no need, I know by posting this I am contributing to the post, but it has to be said.

Secondly, the board is not dead, maybe it hasn't had any action in the past day or so. But it's the lead-up to the event, and you can be assured it will pick up over the next couple of months. After all, this is the Gumball section, and there's only one Gumball (that's in may btw:D)

Jeff:M5rev:

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Hendrik said:
But is it really necessary to open a new thread for that? I don’t think so!

I am convinced that if Lonman would/will get his M5 before the Gumball he would let the board know, it’s not like he wouldn’t want to tell!

It’s too stupid to argue about, what I am trying to say is that there are too many new members who don’t read/think before they post a new Thread, the standard and quality on this Message board is very high and that is good, but what is the next thread going to be? "Lonman, will you get new underwear before the start of the Gumball?" Don’t take this offensive; it’s just an example...

Regards!

Same car (by choice) and underwear as last year.........and the two years before that. (The car, not the underwear)

·
Registered
181 Posts
If anyone is interested in:

I will wear a pink leather string tanga at the starting grid.
Not sure if I will wear my high heels. Don´t know if that fits to my black catsuit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts