BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we all love a good burnout video LOL enjoy.

<object width="1280" height="745">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/rCth5FMpD2M?fs=1&hl=en_US&rel=0&hd=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1280" height="745"></object>

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Awesome , Sounds like a monster , name of the music please ??

·
Registered
531 Posts
bro did you shift into second!! great vid

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@msizzle, Yea man I did lol, why you ask?

@q8kamikaze, the song is Dread Rock - Paul Oakenfold. I used somewhere in the middle of the song for the opening music.

Reactions: q8kamikaze

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea I wish I had more footage :( That was this last summer. The M is stored in the garage right now til heavy winter passes Lol (around march) Its killing me. And for some reason my Sony camera cannot catch the true sound of the car, the mic blots out, the pitch of the exhaust is a little much is guess.

·
8,369 Posts
I have the same problem with my small video camera.
My Tubi Rumore exhaust is so loud that the camera defaults to lower the volume so the sound wont distort, thus it cant really capture the true sound of my exhaust. I need a better video camera.

My video post here:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e6...my-annual-fall-drive-beautiful-northwest.html

Yea I wish I had more footage :( That was this last summer. The M is stored in the garage right now til heavy winter passes Lol (around march) Its killing me. And for some reason my Sony camera cannot catch the true sound of the car, the mic blots out, the pitch of the exhaust is a little much is guess.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Excellent! Only a Tubi Rumore exhaust could top that!

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have the same problem with my small video camera.
My Tubi Rumore exhaust is so loud that the camera defaults to lower the volume so the sound wont distort, thus it cant really capture the true sound of my exhaust. I need a better video camera.

My video post here:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/e6...my-annual-fall-drive-beautiful-northwest.html

Thank god I'm not the only one. I would think the Sony CX model I have (1080p, dual stereo mics) would do the job. Guess Sony doesn't have V10s in their testing facilities Hahaha. There are cameras out there that have inputs for external microphones, but good ones cost Uber bucks pffftt!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
So guys talking about cameras what's the best camera to buy , i was planing to order the Go Pro camera for my M6 and take some videos while racing .

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is what I use.

Sony HDR CX110
Wide angle lens
1/4 inch suction cup mount

Good price, works great, I enjoy it :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
So guys talking about cameras what's the best camera to buy , i was planing to order the Go Pro camera for my M6 and take some videos while racing .
Abdullah, I bought both the Sony HDR-FX7 and the little GoPro. But have not had the time lately to use them, plus our weather has been pretty bad for photography these days. Not sunny like Kuwait. Hope to shoot some this spring.

Attachments

·
Registered
509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Abdullah, I bought both the Sony HDR-FX7 and the little GoPro. But have not had the time lately to use them, plus our weather has been pretty bad for photography these days. Not sunny like Kuwait. Hope to shoot some this spring.
Nice!! That external mic is great! Post some videos for sure this spring :)

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
wow both cameras looks great , thanks for the feedback guys .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts