BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Right, two weeks should be enough notice for most of you

Get your diaries/filofaxes/PDA/smartphones/iDrives out and pencil in Tuesday 30th November for a London night out (can't do it any other night that week - except Friday - as I've got two leaving parties to attend as the 'honoured' guest)!

Nothing formal, just either a meet up in cars for a meal (with no drink for those driving :nono: ), or meet up in Central London for
and
and more
maybe even a little dancing :15: .

I'm leaving my current contract on 3rd December so this will be my best chance to go out in London without incurring an extra train/hotel bill.

Suggestions welcome :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Hi Tony

In New York with my father for thanksgiving that week so i am a blowout(again) if happening on the fri i might be able hmmm

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanksgiving!?!?!? - I think you've got a turkey fetish!

If so, I know a farm in Knaresborough that's got a shed full - just about to be slaughtered - I can get you some feathers!

·
Registered
868 Posts
hertfordshire1 said:
Unable to make that date I'm affraid mate.

make sure someone has a beer for me though.

Cheers

Steve

:cheers:

I can do the Thursday 2nd in Central London.

Best

Jonathan

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right, this doesn't look like much of a goer!

However, some work colleagues and I are just going out for drinks (and maybe food later) in Central London (Covent Garden I think, to be confirmed) on Thursday 2nd December.

If you want to join us then you are welcome to, no pressure, nothing formal.

I'll post a location once I know it!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Mmm-Five said:
Right, this doesn't look like much of a goer!

However, some work colleagues and I are just going out for drinks (and maybe food later) in Central London (Covent Garden I think, to be confirmed) on Thursday 2nd December.

If you want to join us then you are welcome to, no pressure, nothing formal.

I'll post a location once I know it!

TOny, Give me a shout when you know. Thursday night is clear at the moment.

Best

Jonathan

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's going to be at The Langley (http://www.thelangley.co.uk) on Langley Street.

I'm getting there early to secure some seats and take advantage of the 5pm-7pm happy 'hour'!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Mmm-Five said:
It's going to be at The Langley (http://www.thelangley.co.uk) on Langley Street.

I'm getting there early to secure some seats and take advantage of the 5pm-7pm happy 'hour'!
Would love to come along....but I will be in Germany on that day and will not be back in time....So I will have to catch up with you later.....Going to the Essen motor show maybe I can xbring you back some "bling bling" will see what I can find especially as I have an estate now.....I can carry more......:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm sure there'll be some chrome spinner LED 22" alloy-look steel wheels for you!

Either that or some blinging audio-visual system to put in the back of your van ;)

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Mmm-Five said:
I'm sure there'll be some chrome spinner LED 22" alloy-look steel wheels for you!

Either that or some blinging audio-visual system to put in the back of your van ;)
Well I was thinking about going for some neon lite 24" double spinners and also I could get some of those hydralic dampers to make the car bounce.

Then it could take all the weight of the av equipment only need the limousine tint and maybe a few spoilers or so and I an set.....hiha

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't forget the dump valve (ptsccchhhh), flamethrower exhaust system, and neon washer jets!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Mmm-Five said:
Don't forget the dump valve (ptsccchhhh), flamethrower exhaust system, and neon washer jets!
I thourght that I might upgrade the exhaust to bazooka sized so that the subtle approach I am taking would not be missed also this would act as a fog horn.....so useful since we should soon be getting fog:1:

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I almost forgot the sat-nav for the next 'rural' get-together!

You could always get some marine air horns - 140db ones!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
BURTON said:
You could of bought the worlds most expensive wheels!!

I went friday!
Well I could or I could offer it to MMM-Five as I know he needs some thing to match the neons he asked me to purchase!:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I think the set are like $250k! But with the dollar being at 1.9 to the £ you should get a deal!

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
BURTON said:
I think the set are like $250k! But with the dollar being at 1.9 to the £ you should get a deal!

$250k will get me a year of so of M5 maintenance!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts