BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry for the late notice, but work commitments meant Jonathan and I didn't know if this was a goer or not!

Meeting at the top of Dean Street (Oxford Road end near Tottenham Court Station http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=529565&Y=181315&A=Y&Z=1) at 6:50pm Tuesday 9th November.

Leave a message here or PM me your mobile number (mine is 07939 542558) if you are coming so I can keep track of the hoards of potential attendees and check for anyone missing before we go on to eat & drink cherrsagai

Hope to see some of you later :M5launch:

Tony

·
Registered
868 Posts
Mmm-Five said:
Sorry for the late notice, but work commitments meant Jonathan and I didn't know if this was a goer or not!

Meeting at the top of Dean Street (Oxford Road end near Tottenham Court Station http://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=529565&Y=181315&A=Y&Z=1) at 6:50pm Tuesday 9th November.

Leave a message here or PM me your mobile number (mine is 07939 542558) if you are coming so I can keep track of the hoards of potential attendees and check for anyone missing before we go on to eat & drink cherrsagai

Hope to see some of you later :M5launch:

Tony
Dearl All,

Sorry for the last minute decision on this. Spur of the moment thing. Come along though if you can make it though!

Best

Jonathan

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
M5 powered said:
Dearl All,

Sorry for the last minute decision on this. Spur of the moment thing. Come along though if you can make it though!

Best

Jonathan
Hi Guys

I would have come a long but since I just got the message I think I may be a littyle late .......as usual...:D

BTW keep on seeing a Rosso Red Ltd ed wonder through North London some mornings is this you Mr M5 powered??

Best regards

Simon

·
Registered
3,431 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How about we start planning the next one now?

My contract in London ends on the 3rd December, so any day that week would be good to meet up!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts