BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone. I am located in Houston, TX where one used car dealership is trying to buy up all the E39 M5s and sell them for way more than what they are worth. I am looking for a 2002-2003 with under 100k on the clock in LMB. I am will look at while and dark grey as well. If anyone has one or has seen one around please let me know!

·
Registered
98 Posts
What is this dealership, maybe they will be interested in mine..

I got a 2001 Silver e39 M5 with 83k.. for sale

·
Registered
632 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have purchased from them before and they have a nice inventory of e39 M5. They are reasonable with regards to pricing.
My experience with them so far was not great. I went to the lot and saw a nice 2003 with 78k on the clock. The car was in good shape but not great. I asked about the service records/price and was told that 'we dont have the records but I know the car is in great shape'. When discussing price the car salesman took about 15 minutes telling me he wasnt planning on selling the car and then asked $27k. If the car was perfect I would think about it but as it stands it was worth $20-$22k.

I am glad you had a better experience than I did. Hopefully I can find a nice one on this forum!

·
Registered
15 Posts
My experience with them so far was not great. I went to the lot and saw a nice 2003 with 78k on the clock. The car was in good shape but not great. I asked about the service records/price and was told that 'we dont have the records but I know the car is in great shape'. When discussing price the car salesman took about 15 minutes telling me he wasnt planning on selling the car and then asked $27k. If the car was perfect I would think about it but as it stands it was worth $20-$22k.

I am glad you had a better experience than I did. Hopefully I can find a nice one on this forum!
I hope you find your car, but I would suggest a cursory glance at their website. No M5 listed is over 20k.

Used Cars for Sale Humble TX 77396 Fall Creek Motor Cars

·
Registered
632 Posts

I bought mine with 86k ,2003 and just under 19k. There are plenty members on the board that have M5 for sale and under 100k miles.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Definitely interested in this vehicle. Though it seems someone from your area may beat me to it I am looking forward to seeing the photos once they are up.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought the same thing until I went to the dealer. The cars that are under 20k are in rough shape and some heavy body/paint work. Compared to what is on this forum at the same price point and I can do much better even including the price of travel. If you havent yet - take a ride up there just to look and see the cars in person. The pictures make them look far better.

·
Registered
137 Posts
I may sell my 2002 Ti Silver, 88,890 miles....I live off of 290 (NW Houston) PM me if you want to discuss it...thanks ,

·
Registered
137 Posts
PM sent....here is my email. [email protected] 2002 Ti Silver w/ 89,000 miles. $17,500 if interested.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts