BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a message on my mobile from BMW telling me that the M5 and M6 are in the showoroom, so as soon as work was over i rushed to the BMW dealer and snaped a couple of pictures using my Sony Ericsson K750 mobile. The prices are as follows(after conversion):

M5 = $122,000
M6 = $141,000

both cars looked great, but somehow i found the M5 too look more aggressive than the M6. maybe cuz i dont like M6 wheels so much? i mean i love the 6 series alot, but i feel more could have been made to make the M6 to look a bit more outrageous(in terms of M accesorries)...could it be the color? ....anyways who cares, enjoy the pictures! :)

pics are taken at BMW dealer in the UAE(abu dhabi)

Muhahahaha, the M5 is mine next year! :wroom:

·
Moderator Emeritus
866 Posts
EBuyuk said:
what is the interior color of the M6? is it red or portland brown or another color? Because it looks quite good in those pics.
It's like a home shopping channel!! I picked up my M5 in July, My new K750 phone just arrived this morning and my M6 is due for December build...!!

Cars aside, I'm really impressed at the quality of the photos on the K750...

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
stominovich said:
What color is the M6? Does Silverstone on the M5 look different than Ti Silver?

the M6 is steel grey, the picture makes it look more on the bronze-ish side, it's due to the sun shinning on it.

the M5 in the pic is Ti Silver. i have seen silverstone before, not on the M5 though, silverstone looks like baby blue-silver, i honestly dont like silverstone.

Nimbus said:
There's a E60 523i ?! Also, the K750 takes THAT good pics ?! My Z800i doesn't come near...
yes aparently there is a 523i. i think it's a regional model, made available only in europe and middle east.

K750 picture are the best on any camera phone i have ever soon! :)

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Filthy Monkey said:
It's like a home shopping channel!! I picked up my M5 in July, My new K750 phone just arrived this morning and my M6 is due for December build...!!

Cars aside, I'm really impressed at the quality of the photos on the K750...

so you gonna have the M5 and M6? or are you seeling the M5 once the M6 arrived?

btw, where can i find reviews on the M6? also i would to see a performace comparison between the M6 and the Modena 430.

·
Moderator Emeritus
866 Posts
marwan said:
so you gonna have the M5 and M6? or are you seeling the M5 once the M6 arrived?

btw, where can i find reviews on the M6? also i would to see a performace comparison between the M6 and the Modena 430.
I'm going to keep both for a while, I think. I live between Glasgow and London so I'll probably leave the M5 in Glasgow as I have two young daughters up there and will bring the M6 to London as I spend more time in the car on my own.

I haven't seen any direct reviews of the M6, but try the M6 board. There may be something on there...

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanx to FM for a great review.

·
Moderator Emeritus
866 Posts
psybj said:
Thanx to FM for a great review.
Gosh, that was a long time ago, but you're welcome! :thumbsup:

Incidentally, my M5 has sat around practically doing nothing for about two months now. The M6 really is that much fun! I was going to sell it, but can't bring myself to, so I think the M5 will have to go instead...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts