BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok guys so i did some upgrades to my beast this past month and wanted you guys to take a look :blink:

Here they go:

Im thinking of also changing up the front lip to Hamann. Reason is i want my front to sit a little more lower. What do you guys think?

Reactions: Gustav

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I like it a lot! Good taste! Very nice!

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Sharp and clean , Nice pics .

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Looks good the only thing I would do to that car is add tint......

·
Registered
78 Posts
What size are those wheels? 19s or 20s? Car looks fantastic!

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
70 Posts
Lookin good aaaagain!!! Let me know if you do end up going with the Hamann as I'm looking to buy the Hartge over the next month or so. I'm local. Mind me asking who did your head and tail lights? Any error messages? As I also want the same look.

Thanks

·
Registered
316 Posts
Gotta admit...not an Indy Red fan, but...on your car it looks BAD ***. Looks great with the grille, wheels, ride height and the front splitter. I wouldkeep the splitter you have looks great.

Have to agree with the above post though...your car is too cool and too clasy for the M stripes under the back door...just doesn't fit the car. If it were track only, maybe.

Beautiful car, my car is set up very similar.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
To be honest your car looks like a few others that I've seen here on the board, Miro's, hartge, etc. so not the best taste in individuality.
That being said, it looks nice, just what someone else said, even a light tint.

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lookin good aaaagain!!! Let me know if you do end up going with the Hamann as I'm looking to buy the Hartge over the next month or so. I'm local. Mind me asking who did your head and tail lights? Any error messages? As I also want the same look.

Thanks
Headlights are stock just using the Mtecv2.1 AE bulbs and the taillights are oem LCI with v6 Bruce cables. Lip i might not sell becuase i will keep for future changes :1:

What have you dont to yours? we should meet up some time man!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts