3. 92 240sx
4.06 g35 coupe
5.06 fx35 awd ( still have)
6.2000 Accord coupe v6
7. 2002 jetta
8. 2003 golf
9. 2001 Accord coupe
10.2003 g35 coupe
11. 2003 745i
12. 2002 cl500
13. 2007 m5 smg ( best car I've ever owned will never let it go)
Here are mine in order. I had to take it up a level and add a little back story with each one. I'm sure most of you are just as close with your cars as I am, so hopefully you understand!
1. 93 Ford Probe GT - White. My first car! Transmission dumped at about 50K miles while in college.
2. 01 VW Jetta GLX VR6 manual - Tornado Red. Thanks to Dad for this one, what a great car back in 2001. Could barely drive a manual yet somehow choked it off the lot. Worst service department experiences ever, plus this car always had something wrong with it....CD player stopped working, windows would fall into the door and not roll up, changed the brake lights literally 6 times, etc. Yet I still loved it, it had lots of character.
3. 05 Ford Ranger Edge - Dark Gray. Lease ended on the Jetta and had to pick up something quickly. Every guy should drive a truck at some point right? Not much else to say about this snoozer.
4. 04 Nissan 350Z 6MT - Silverstone Metallic. My first purchase 100% on my own. Fun car to have back in '06 as a dude in his young 20's. Sold it in 07 when the impending financial Armageddon was upon us.
5. 08 Honda Civic Si Coupe - Taffeta White. This car was during my "financially responsible" phase haha (even tho it was a lease). This car never gave me any issues, not one single penny over the scheduled maintenance for a good 35K miles. Best gearbox I've ever driven, the shifts felt so satisfying in that car, hard to explain. I sold it back to Honda for $3K more than I owed and it was leased, they sold it the next day. Supply and demand I guess.
6. 09 Infiniti G37 Coupe 6MT - Platinum Graphite. The Civic being sold was to make room for the G37. Overall a really good car, best service department experiences I've had. Sadly I crashed this one. I was also commuting to work and racked up a ton of miles so I dumped it.
7. 04 Honda Accord EX - the lean mean Green machine. I needed a beater for work, still have it. Once again I've put probably 60K miles on this car and haven't spent a single penny over scheduled maintenance. Honda lives up to their reputation in my book, if you need a reliable beater that's what I recommend.
8. 08 M5 - Space Gray, SMG. I've wanted to be a part of this club since probably 06. One of my best friends bought a new 08 Interlagos 6MT with an Eisenmann Race and I hated him so bad for it. Once I was able to drive his and experience the car, I absolutely, positively had own one. About 3 weeks ago I made the move. Proud to finally own one of my so-called dream cars. :biggrinbounce:
1988 Ford Mustang GT Convertible- Parents weekender that was passed to me in 1993. My first 5 liter
2000 Ford F150 Lariat 4x4 - truck phase.
2005 Nissan 350Z - sold the car in 2008 and bought an engagement ring.
2004 Ford Taurus - company car
2009 Chevy Impala - company car
2008 BMW 335i - my first BMW
2002 BMW M5 - First time i set my eyes on a M5 was during my internship back in 2001. Took me 10 years to finally get one.
2013 GMC Yukon Denali - wife's SUV
2008 BMW M5 - my 3rd 5 liter
1.) 1972 Chevy Impala 2 Door (400 V8) my very first car that I bought for $1,500 cash. No radio, no power anything, no A/C, lol.
2.) 1983 Cutlass Supreme - I traded the impala for this car, wasn't much better just burned less gas, lol.
3.) 1995 Dodge Dakota (V6) nothing notable to say
4.) 1995 Grand Cheriokee
5.) 1990 300ZXTT (auto) my first sports car and dream car at the time. I blew the motor racing an SVT Cobra
6.) 1991 300ZXTT (5 spd) I loved this car and it may still be my favorite to this day through the good and the bad. I sold this car when I moved to NYC.
7.) 2007 350z (Grand Touring) not as exciting as the 1991TT but a good daily driver. I bought this car when I moved from NYC to Jersey, and was content until an E55 AMG smoked me on the GWB!
8.) 2008 E70 X5 4.8i - (still own) best SUV I've driven and the driver for me to sell my Z and try BMW "M". This truck cornered better than my Z!
9.) 2008 E60 M5 SMG - I was really looking for an M3 but fell in love with the amenities of the M5 as well as the highway power. I personally like the SMG and that my wife can drive it if needed.
I recently drove from NJ to Detroit and it was the best road trip I've had in a car. Seats are super comfortable and the car is incredibly fast stock. I did a few stretches of 150mph between Toledo and Detroit and it's crazy how slow 80mph feels after that, lol.
This is by far the best car I've ever driven. The EDC is perfect and the car can be civilized or monstrous all at the same time, it's crazy!
I think I will get sway bars though along with lowering springs (only because I can't stand the front wheel gap).
I want an exhaust but I'm wondering if it would have been annoying during my 8 hour drive each way. So I may go with something tame like a Corsa.
10.) future car E70 X5M - I rode in one that had upgraded turbos and it was nuts, I almost pissed my pants
11.) future car - I want another 300ZXTT MAYBE a 1994 or 1995
12.) future car - I feel the GTR calling me......
93 Civic (ran 13's in the 1/4)
95 Civic (B18C transplant with NOS ran 11's)
93 Civic (first NA Honda in the 11's)
92 Mitsubishi VR4 (stock)
97 Prelude (turbo w/400hp)
2002 NSX (sold it to Fast & Furious movie - just gorgeous car)
03 Acura CL-S (turbo w/500hp)
02 740iL (stock while my kids were born)
06 E60 M5 (700hp supercharged)
14 F10 M5 (stock.... for now)
1 Ford Taurus back when I first came to the USA in 1994
1 Isuzu pick up truck as we owned a vineyard back then again 1994
1 Dodge stratus....the wife's
2 Nissan Sentra's
1 VW Jetta
1 Mitsubishi 3000GT SL
1 Mitsubishi Galant
1 Ford Explorer XLT
1 Eddie Bauer Ford Explorer
3 Ford Explorer's
1 Lincoln Avaitor
2 Lincoln Navigator's
1 Nissan 240SX
1 Mitsubishi 300GT VR4 (modified to 500AWHP)
1 Infiniti G35 Sedan
1 Infiniti G35 Coupe (modified twin turbo, built motor with over 500rwhp)
1 Mercedes 320...Wife's
1 Nissan Versa....The kids car
1 Yukon Denali ....The wife's new ride
1 BMW M5 with 698rwhp (just dyno'd a few weeks back)
1 Porsche 996 (Modified with 500awhp currently)