BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i purchased a 2000 m5 when i took it to a dealer to get the windshield replaced he informed me that i have an extremely limited interior package, which got me thinking. does anyone know where i can get a copy of the original window sticker?? i tried contacting the original dealer that sold the car in 2000 and had no luck. vin #wbsde9340ybz97015. thanks looks like an awesome form. p.s if anyone has a vehicle similar to mine and has their window sticker would you be kind enough to send me a copy. thanks again. dave.:thumbsup:

·
In Memoriam
4,624 Posts
It has been asked before ... It isn't easy, but there is a site referenced where you may be able to obtain one. Do a SEARCH.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Tell us about your interior. How is it different? Thanks!

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tell us about your interior. How is it different? Thanks!
the dealer gave me all previous warranty records, that gave the vehicle data: the interior trim code is: M1EG-ENGLISH GREEN NAPPA HERITAGE. he said that package is extremely rare. i don't know how the other m5's are but this has suede dash and roof and all panels.

where do i do a search??:dunno:

·
Super Moderator
10,461 Posts
any dealer can give you a print out of your car's factory equipment, i think it's called a dcs printout. You can also order something a bit fancier from bmw mobile tradition, but i do not think you can get an original window sticker.

You should post some pics of your interior. Alcantara headliner is very common, and i believe became standard in 01 or so, never seen it on the dash though. Again, i've seen pics of green leather on the board, it's rare, but that's generally because nobody liked it when it was new.

·
In Memoriam
4,624 Posts
the dealer gave me all previous warranty records, that gave the vehicle data: the interior trim code is: M1EG-ENGLISH GREEN NAPPA HERITAGE. he said that package is extremely rare. i don't know how the other m5's are but this has suede dash and roof and all panels.

where do i do a search??:dunno:
Search is located above ... "User CP" "Blogs" "FAQ" "Members List" "Calendar" "New Posts" "SEARCH" "Qiuck Links" "Log Out" (on the blue background).

Do an advanced search. You can specify more info.

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
sounds like an individual car

·
Super Moderator
10,461 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts