BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Rich,

Its very easy to install. Yes, the supplied cable just needs to be run from the trunk to the location you intend on housing the unit. I had it in my glovebox.

I can help you install if you like. Should take 20 minutes tops.

Lawaia,

I dont have enough posts to reply to PMs. It supports bluetooth, ipod, sirius (with the tuner), and USB devices. I had DSP in my Beast, but BavSound recommended the additional DSP module. I didnt need it, but you might.... I am not a reseller, but a consumer who bought the product, and no longer needs it.

Does that help?

-Jesse

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, that would just be a matter of running an extra cable from the mounting location of the Dice module to the ask tray and wither buying or making a mount for it. The control box (as pictured) has a USB port and microphone plug on it so you will want that in a less accessable place. To plug in an iPod/iPhone, you just use an apple cable plugged into the USB. It should be fairly straight forward.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Pmd

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yep, still available until someone either pays me or commits to buy it. [email protected] is my paypal. I can get it in the mail today (if the machine at the P.O. is 24 hours)

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
If the deal falls thru ill take it. PM me!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry, I shipped it this AM to 3rd_World. Enjoy!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts