BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all !

Actually i don't have an Alpina B6, but i have BMW E63 V8 5.3 Supercharged by ASA with TM20 HD Radial Supercharger. On dyno i got a 565HP and 820 Nm. But the question is that i want to order a lightweight pulleys ( something that Evosport and RPI are selling for M5, M6 owners). Could you tell me please where i can buy the above thing?

Thank you for your answers in advance!

Sorry for my english, i am a russian-speaking man !:cheers:

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Hi all !

Actually i don't have an Alpina B6, but i have BMW E63 V8 5.3 Supercharged by ASA with TM20 HD Radial Supercharger. On dyno i got a 565HP and 820 Nm. But the question is that i want to order a lightweight pulleys ( something that Evosport and RPI are selling for M5, M6 owners). Could you tell me please where i can buy the above thing?

Thank you for your answers in advance!

Sorry for my english, i am a russian-speaking man !:cheers:
Hi and welcome to the forums. We've never tested the pulley on a Non-M car and believe they are different. If you want, you can email me all your info and I can see if the two OEM part numbers are the same. If they are, the pulley would possibly work.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi and welcome to the forums. We've never tested the pulley on a Non-M car and believe they are different. If you want, you can email me all your info and I can see if the two OEM part numbers are the same. If they are, the pulley would possibly work.

Hello Eloy, thanks for your prompt reply! I have already sent you a request half an hour ago! :cheers:

I will send you an email once again, have your email checked within several minutes. :)

·
Registered
587 Posts
I'll save you guys some time. They are not the same. The 545/550/645/650 use a damper, not a solid pulley. Also, I would not recommend altering pulleys on a Valvetronic motor.

·
Company Representative of RPI Power
2,432 Posts
Thanks for posting Simon! :)

Well, now you guys know, and as mentioned above, its not a great idea to swap out pullies that act as a damper OEM.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
im sure a half decent engineering company could make you a one off at a cost

1 - 6 of 6 Posts