BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pair of Sidereaptors from In.Pro but the Bulb holder on the BM was too small for the hole in the new repeators. BMW didn't make smoked repeators did they?

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Actually I can't find the site I was looking for, thought I had it bookmarked... smoked front, rear and side indicators along with clear and crystal too. Anyone got it?

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
London Mike said:
After market ones exist, I just can't find the site that I don't have bookmarked....
Iam trying to find these..

The ones I got had the holes to big for the bulb holder.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Thomas,

Not to overtake your thread, but I wanted to make sure you received my PM's regarding the exhaust systems sent a while ago. I hadn't heard back from you, and wanted to make sure that it was due to you not wanting to go ahead with the purchase, which is prefectly fine. I just wanted to make sure you weren't stuck hanging, having not received my messages, wondering what was going on.

Thanks,

Travis

·
Registered
159 Posts
M5Kid said:
Thomas,

Not to overtake your thread, but I wanted to make sure you received my PM's regarding the exhaust systems sent a while ago. I hadn't heard back from you, and wanted to make sure that it was due to you not wanting to go ahead with the purchase, which is prefectly fine. I just wanted to make sure you weren't stuck hanging, having not received my messages, wondering what was going on.

Thanks,

Travis
Try this site. http://www.puma-access.com/
JohnR

1 - 11 of 11 Posts