BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guyz,

One of our members from Europrojektz puts together this "Underground Parking Lot" meet twice a year at the Life Plaza Center in Rowland Heights. This will be part 8 of this meet and it's always a great turnout everytime with over 50+ cars.

This year, most of the members of Europrojektz will be there to showcase the SoCal lineup.

Come out and join us if you like to see some siick modd's, rather than stock cars.

We have lists already going on in other forums already. So, I'm just posting up this thread for those who might be interested in coming out.

Here's the copy of the thread in the other forums:
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I think it's about that time again ladies and gentleman! Plus it wont be hot in March! Lets make this big! There is almost 2 months before this happens so I think you guys that work on weekends can make plans to take this day off! There has always been a good turnout for these meets, 50+ cars consistently! NO FLAKERS & NO EXCUSES

Meet:
When: MARCH 9, 2008 *Sunday*
Where: Life Plaza Center **UNDERGROUND PARKING LOT!!!!!**
Time: 4:00 PM

Life Plaza
1370 South Fullerton Road
Rowland Heights, CA 91748

List:
1. M5_Power (E60 M5)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here's some pics from last year's meet. We are expecting other Euro's and exotics for this years meet. :cheers:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
FYI, the partners of DPE (Jojo, Mike, Ryan, and Manu) will be joining us also! :cheers:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come out guys on your way back from MFest!

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
i would have come after Mfest, but was waaay too tired....let us know of the next event!

·
Registered
210 Posts
When's the next event?

Let's me know when you guys going to have the next event and I can have my other "m" buddies to join you guys! :cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts