BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard a rumor that Lidatek has a new version in the works. I have considered getting an LE 30 but now may have to wait. Does anyone know anything?

Also, how would we do a group buy and would there be any interest?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
I have one I bought at last group buy still in box. I don't think I'll be installing it, since it has been several months. Email me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
wdwgdas said:
I heard a rumor that Lidatek has a new version in the works. I have considered getting an LE 30 but now may have to wait. Does anyone know anything?

Also, how would we do a group buy and would there be any interest?
I find it hard to believe they would have put all that energy into R&D for the LE-30 (after selling the LE-20 for a year or two) and then move on within 6 months or so. Especially after how much better the LE-30 is than the LE-20 in overall performance...

What exactly did you hear?

·
Registered
450 Posts
The only thing I had heard a few months back was that they were going to come out with a transponder specifically designed for the rear of your car. Not sure if that's happened yet or not. So far, I have not seen any published tests for the LE-30, but from what other members on this board have said, it works as advertised. I have been zapped a couple times, but wasn't really that far over the limit so my personal experice is limited at best (thank god). I can say that the unit is very well made and the install is pretty easy once you figure out how to get the wires through the firewall. Enjoy.cherrsagai cherrsagai cherrsagai

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Digi said:
I have one I bought at last group buy still in box. I don't think I'll be installing it, since it has been several months. Email me.

Digi,

I just wanted to say that I received the unit already, and that your quick response is very much appreciated. :byebye:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts