BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll make a long story short here.

A late model Honda Prelude got behind me on the way to work yesterday just after my Lidatek went off and I decelerated, was going 50 in a 40. Prelude crawled up my a** so I pulled over into the next left lane. I know this was a low-down-sneaky-snake-in-the-grass sort of thing to do, but I just couldnt resist.

I guess to make a point that I pissed him off he hit the gas and flew by me at about 65, speed limit is 40. Just then my Lidatec stopped jamming. BAD for him.

About 20 seconds later I drove past him as the cycle cop was stopping behind him , ROFLMAO.

Poor kid, on his way to high school and I ruined his whole day I bet.

I have a feeling when he sees a car brake for no apparent reason he will think a bit next time. I consider this event as my way of helping teachers teach their pupils to think before making a decision.

16-18year old+25mph over ticket= (x)(decision)+insurance cost raises, where x can = good, bad, or moronic. My goodness, that's an algebra word problem as well. Not a lesson he will be forgetting any time soon.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Man.. I'm still waiting to get my first experience with the Lidatek working.. I'm chomping at the bit with all of these stories! Nice job, Pete!

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Pete said:
.... Prelude crawled up my a** ...
Great story. Don't feel sorry for that dude, anyone who's dumb enough to tailgate deserves no less.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Bowles Avenue just east of Wadsworth, east bound going towards Pierce St.

The cops like to sit at the entrance to Clement Park and the library, and laser the cars on Bowles heading eastbound. Pretty good spot actually , you really cant see them until your almost on top of them, and they have a nice clear shot for quite a ways.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts