BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for the following items, if you have them could you please contact me via PM or email. Thank you.

-Stock M5 3:15 LSD Diff (or dinan 3:45)
-Stock M5 Brakes (Calipers, Rotors, Pads)
-Cheap BBK
-Stock M5 mirrors
-E39 Interior trim (Preferably w/o nav but w/nav will do) wood, titanium, CF tell me what you got :D
-M5 Side door mouldings

Any other Stock or aftermarket items you have laying around you want to get rid of, let me know. Thanks in advance and don't hesitate to contact me:M5eyes:

·
Registered
992 Posts
Seems to me someone maybe converting a 540 to be more like an M5...:hihi:

I would check out Zeckhausen for the BBK.

www.zeckhausen.com

paul540/m3 said:
I am looking for the following items, if you have them could you please contact me via PM or email. Thank you.

-Stock M5 3:15 LSD Diff (or dinan 3:45)
-Stock M5 Brakes (Calipers, Rotors, Pads)
-Cheap BBK
-Stock M5 mirrors
-E39 Interior trim (Preferably w/o nav but w/nav will do) wood, titanium, CF tell me what you got :D
-M5 Side door mouldings

Any other Stock or aftermarket items you have laying around you want to get rid of, let me know. Thanks in advance and don't hesitate to contact me:M5eyes:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SCORPIO said:
Seems to me someone maybe converting a 540 to be more like an M5...:hihi:

I would check out Zeckhausen for the BBK.

www.zeckhausen.com
I wish it WAS an M5, but no funds for that right now. Just trying to work with what I have and do some slight mods. I'll check out Dave's sight but I don't have that kind of cash to spend on a new BBK.

All Pm's replied.

·
Registered
463 Posts
paul540/m3 said:
Cmon I know some of you have these parts lying around!!!
You might find M5 front brakes, but the other items will be harder to come by.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Those are the items I am specifically looking for but I would love to see what other items people have for sale and/or want to get rid of for cheap b/c they are taking up too mcuh room in the basement :)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Parts I have: OEM Springs/Shocks assembly for entire 4 wheels (very few miles on), brakes for all 4 wheels (calipers,rotors,pads,hardware), OEM sway bars, eibach rear sway, OEM MAF's, OEM Rear Sub Shelf assembly, Rear Seat headrests, door sills.

make me an offer on any of it....just trying to make room in my garage and get rid of it. :)

-Jonathan

1 - 11 of 11 Posts