BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All!
I have owned this car for about four years and 60k miles, put hell of a lot money in to it, still loving it. BUT I`m tempted to sel as I will be getting around 33000eur for it! (I can say that I did not pay that much when I bought it...) I would be getting a 318tds touring -99 as a part of the payment (a real rocket of a car, I´ve been told lovelove )
What do you reckon? My head aches.... :crying:

Greetings from Norway
Sakke

·
Registered
868 Posts
DrSakke said:
Hi All!
I have owned this car for about four years and 60k miles, put hell of a lot money in to it, still loving it. BUT I`m tempted to sel as I will be getting around 33000eur for it! (I can say that I did not pay that much when I bought it...) I would be getting a 318tds touring -99 as a part of the payment (a real rocket of a car, I´ve been told lovelove )
What do you reckon? My head aches.... :crying:

Greetings from Norway
Sakke

I saw Mmm-Five yesterday and we broached the subject of selling. The problem is that you have to accept that you will never ever get a car with this kind of performance, rareness or hand built quality in such a swiss army knife of a car - And all without the electronic intrusions.

I would hang on to it if you can afford to. They are shaping up to be very collectable.

Best

M5 Powered

1 - 2 of 2 Posts