BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Senior Member (>500) Official Company representati
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First, a little intro:

Been on this board since Nov of 00, had an 00 E39 for 3 years and Gustav finally talked me into becoming a sponsor, so here goes. I've talked with many of you and have even met some of you at track days, but for those that don't know us, our bread and butter lies in Hondas. We are actively campaigning a car (soon will be 2) in Mid Atlantic and Southeast Honda Challenge - NASA series. I know what you might be thinking, but dont. We are serious racers and my shop doesnt cater to the normal F&F crowd. We sell high dollar parts and are enthusiasts. Just so happens, that I have had a love affair with M cars, too.

Anyway, let's talk Kinesis wheels, for now. These are arguably the finest 3 piece custom wheels available today, with a bit more performance approach (i.e. lightweight) that some of the other manufacturers out there. Bling doesn't help you accelerate out of a corner.

We have sold the Kinesis line for almost 5 years now, and I've dealt with Alan over there for as long, so any question posed can either be answered by me or through his epxertise. He is aware of our role in stepping up to sponsor this board and is happy to help when he can.

Go to www.kinesismotorsport.com to see the full line up. Preview what they have and shoot me an email with any questions you may have. [email protected]
Or, you can call the shop at 843 760 4804.

We will offer a standard discount percentage while we are a sponsor, which will be BETTER than, for example, the CCA deal. Also, for the first 5 orders, we will offer an additional % off as well. Something to sweeten the pot and get our sponsorship off to a sweet start.

Look forward to helping many of you out. BTW, if you have some Kinesis wheels on your ride, feel free to post pics. I am going to link some in below.

had to throw this one in there...

Not avail for the Beast...yet...but can be if there is enough interest in a 1 piece forged 18lb 19" rim.

K58R

K18R

K28R

F110 Std

F110 Black

Thanks guys. More to come, btw, as Volk begins to offer some fitments for the Beast as well.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Im interested in the k19,k29 and k59 wheels in the 19 inch. What kinda prices we looking at? Is a rear wheel width size of x10.5 or x11 possible? Email me at [email protected] with some more info.

thanks,

Jason

·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Jason,
Sent you an email. Thanks.

·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Some shots of the race car at CMP 4/30-5/01. Took 2nd on sat (rain) and 1st sun (pole). Enjoy.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled programming...

·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ttboyvanc said:
I like the rims on the M3 you have posted, but they're not available for the M5?

The F110s? Ahhh. They CAN be made. Just need to get enough interest. I did not want to start off too fast. Kinesis will run a prod run if we get 4-5 interested parties. Would you be one of them? I will start another posting about the F110s...

·
Registered
20 Posts
FAST4DR said:
The F110s? Ahhh. They CAN be made. Just need to get enough interest. I did not want to start off too fast. Kinesis will run a prod run if we get 4-5 interested parties. Would you be one of them? I will start another posting about the F110s...
I like the F110s as well. I'm thinking about getting new wheels for summer tires and use the M5 Stock wheels for snow tires. What kind of price are we talking about for the F110s?

Thanks,

Ed

·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Word on the F110s...
I will start another thread tomorrow on this subject after talking some details with Kinesis.

·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, its been awhile. Time flies by so quickly.

·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some more pics.

·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
baldy_bonce said:
I am alsointerested in the F110's, very nice wheels, but at what cost?, shipping to the UK too?...
We ship to UK with BAX. Last set of rims I sent over cost about $155, so it is VERY economical. I will respond to the F110 post, too.

·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Everyone who expressed interest in the F110s should have gotten a PM or an email. Lets get this ball rolling.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Would you mind explaining how Kinesis compares with Forgeline? I've read that Forgeline is all forged vs. other wheels e.g. Fikse that only has a forged center and aluminum halves.

·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
01M5 said:
Would you mind explaining how Kinesis compares with Forgeline? I've read that Forgeline is all forged vs. other wheels e.g. Fikse that only has a forged center and aluminum halves.
Kinesis is a fully forged 3 piece rim - center, inner and outers are all forged. FWIW, I believe Fikse is as well.

·
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Shoot us an email or a phone call for your M5 Board Kinesis quote.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts