2 - Large 2nd tank in boot.

Oh.....plus fully de-limited!!
Is the GT2 retired then?

·
Registered
158 Posts
Lonman said:
If I get the M5.....yes.

If not, 1 CPU will be back terrorising Eastern Europe.
Hey Lonman!

Do you need any info on the roads down here?

By the way Balkan express and i route tested Budapest- Dubrovnik, ferry over then the Bari to palermo then up to rome last week......

mussy

·
Registered
291 Posts
Mussy said:
Hey Lonman!

Do you need any info on the roads down here?

By the way Balkan express and i route tested Budapest- Dubrovnik, ferry over then the Bari to palermo then up to rome last week......

mussy
I heard M5's weren't to be accepted. Well you'd probably get one in and I would've thought Ant would get his in but Gumball said that they want the Diesel or something and that it filled a niche.

·
Registered
2 Posts
If the new V10 M5 is anything like (but we all know its better :) ) the current M5 when de-limited it is going to be seriously quick. Rob when you get your M5 you have to take some footage showing us all what that monster can do!!

·
Registered
291 Posts
BG said:
Jeff, can'r imagine that they will turn down Rob's entry, no f$ckin' way
I'm not saying they would, infact quite the opposite, but, and don't quote me on this, I recall Ant saying that they did not want his E60 M5 to be entered, instead they wanted the d3 again.

BTW, de-limited it will goto 205.... stock.... :eek: :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Because of Lonman's reputation in the Gumball he could apply with any car and be allowed entry. An unknown guy entering an M5 would get turned down.

The general thinking behind this is that no matter what car Lonman is driving it's going to be doing crazy stuff.

·
Registered
192 Posts
The only thing I would worry about is reliablity Lonman, I've read how during the media/journalist day with bmw and the new E60 M5, several had issues with the SMG tranny not going into gear. Good Luck... maybe in a few years you may convert to the Audi Nuvolari V10 ;) Anyone see that video of it in Paris this past month driving around showing off? Dam hot.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hey Lonman!!!

Do you need somebody to guide U out from Budapest next gumball????
We will be there when the Gumballers arrive!! So if U need a fast car to show you the fastest way, we will be there...
We will be driving a BMW 330d with my friend watching the gumballers, that is fast enough to guide you through Budapest!!!!!
Maybe you could win some time with us!!!!! :noSMG:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Stefi said:
Hey Lonman!!!

Do you need somebody to guide U out from Budapest next gumball????
We will be there when the Gumballers arrive!! So if U need a fast car to show you the fastest way, we will be there...
We will be driving a BMW 330d with my friend watching the gumballers, that is fast enough to guide you through Budapest!!!!!
Maybe you could win some time with us!!!!! :noSMG:
Hey stefi!!

Check out our site

www.3ezer.com

:wroom:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts