BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
saw a pic of an M3 window sticker from BMW Irvine (California). Never mind the $70k MSRP, but the 'Market Adjustment' is $25k. :eek:oohhh:eek:uich:nono:hmmmgrrrrrrr

So, how many suckers are going to step up and pay $95k for an M3? :hihi::haha:

·
Registered
814 Posts
that sucks I knew it was going to happen.. but not that much... I guess I'll just stick to my original plan and pay $95K for an M5 rather than M3...

·
Registered
53 Posts
Dam it !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
I'd love to see them try to convince someone to pay 90k for an M3, with an M5 sitting next to it in the showroom from = money. Shameless Irvine BMW.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Come to Modesto, get it for only 5k over MSRP. Valley BMW, Modesto, CA. 95356
See Howard Currey
209 818-5346

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Go East Young Man

Come to NY ...pay sticker...and you get a nice vacation with the money that the LOSER dealers in CA are trying to gouge you for!!...LOL
S

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
100k for an M3:p...a big Bronx Cheer for that dealer....LOL
Like I said..come out East....****!!! for that kind of mark up...you can go to Europe!!!
S

·
Registered
814 Posts
wow

100K for an M3?????? !!!!!!
if an M3 and an M6, sitting in the show room together.... pretty much the same price and you have 100K in your pocket... what are you going to buy.... would be stupid to buy the M3...
M3s will be filling the dealer's lot soon.. who in their right mind would pay that much... just wait a few months... they'll be cutting the MSRP to get rid of the cars

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
come see me at habberstad bmw you will pay sticker 631 418 3285 takeing orders now

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
Ican have one for you by june if you move quick the list is filling up fast now that it is here

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
pegusus call me we can speak deatials over phone 631 418 3285

·
Registered
370 Posts
$100k for an m3 whoever pays that much is out of their mind.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts