BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very good friend of mine is having an ongoing (7 months and 6 dealer visits) issue with one of his car and asked if I understood the lemon law and knew of an attorney that specializes in the area.

I'd appreciate a referral.

Thanks

·
Registered
365 Posts
I lemoned a 2007 GMC Denali last year and used the BBB thru the whole process. It was relatively smooth frankly, I'm in FL btw. I took a check as opposed to buying another GM. They gave me MSRP credit less the miles.

·
Registered
994 Posts
A very good friend of mine is having an ongoing (7 months and 6 dealer visits) issue with one of his car and asked if I understood the lemon law and knew of an attorney that specializes in the area.

I'd appreciate a referral.

Thanks
Just being nosey but it's car board and I get scared when I see these posts it's so a fair question- what car are you talking about?

·
Registered
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've been asked not to say, but it's not a BMW.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Call The Lemon Law Center. I used them a few years ago and they were able to get the job done quickly and efficiently! Their telephone number is
(818) 345-AUTO (2886).

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've dealt with 3 recent lemons (H2, Land Rover, and MY08 X5) in So Cal. If you PM me i can give you a better outline of how the whole process works and whether or not your car meets the req'mts for a lemon ( I am NOT a Lawyer).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts