BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my fathers 2003 Limited Production LeMans Blue M5, It has the coveted Caramel interior.
Main Options:
navigation
heated seats
leather dash
6 disc changer
suede headliner

The car is great condition (I am very meticulous and have been detailing this car the entire time). The tires are in great shape, they are Michelin Pilot Sports.

The car has 48k miles, always dealer serviced. The only major service in the last 2 years was a flywheel, otherwise everything was perfect.

I only have this one picture for now, i'll get you more later on. $32,500. Call (973)-727-6764 (Dominick) or PM me

Attachments

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
because of the rare caramel interior and lemans blue exterior with the leather dash. Apparently, thats what i've heard

·
Company Representative for Enthusiast Auto
221 Posts
Sharp color combo.

Limited Edition should read Limited Production.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Sharp car!! The leather on the dash I believe was an option called: extended leather package or full leather package. Good luck with the sale

James

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Did it have brake flushes every 2 years and coolant every 3?? Some of that good ol' 'dealer service'?

Any pixels out on the OBDC display under the speedo? (The "4" looks funny)

There are ONLY 4 options available on your fathers car:

M audio
PDC
Fold down seats
Spoiler delete

(Sunshades were an option with the sport interior, you have "Luxury" so no Sunshade option)

All the items you list as 'main options' (navigation, heated seats, leather dash, 6 disc changer, suede headliner) are standard on a 2003 M5 with a luxurt interiors.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Did it have brake flushes every 2 years and coolant every 3?? Some of that good ol' 'dealer service'?

Any pixels out on the OBDC display under the speedo? (The "4" looks funny)

There are ONLY 4 options available on your fathers car:

M audio
PDC
Fold down seats
Spoiler delete

(Sunshades were an option with the sport interior, you have "Luxury" so no Sunshade option)

All the items you list as 'main options' (navigation, heated seats, leather dash, 6 disc changer, suede headliner) are standard on a 2003 M5 with a luxurt interiors.

sorry i'm more familiar with my X5 than with the M5 (as that i barely get to drive it :grrrr:)

thanks for all the info!

and i think some of the pixels are dead, its weird because once the car warms up they seem to come alive..

i'm not sure about the service, i'll have to ask my dad about all that stuff. If youre interested just call him, he has all the info!

·
Registered
959 Posts
Sharp car!! The leather on the dash I believe was an option called: extended leather package or full leather package. Good luck with the sale

James
From 2001 onward in the US market, the full leather was included on the luxury (also called heritage) interior package, and Caramel was only available as such. By the same token, the "Sport" interior package with aluminum trim and ostrich textured seats was not available with the full leather dash.

Beautiful car. That was the exact color of my first M5 bought new in 2003. Brings back memories!

GL with the sale.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Bump

Bump for the best color combo!

BTW - fold down seats will squek and make noise, many buyers actually do NOT want them (I was one of them).

1 - 20 of 37 Posts