BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to Alan at Modbargains for recommending the 24-LED license plate lamps; I think they look fantastic on the M5. There are some cheap ones out there but these are really nice. As soon as you take them out of the box you can tell they're quality pieces. Thought I'd share some pics below.

Dave

·
Registered
319 Posts
it does look good !!! :cool2:

·
Banned
194 Posts
I want that, let's get a group buy

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
At first I put one side in for a comparo and the old light looked like absolute crap next to the LED side. I think these look better than the factory LED tails on other new bimmers I see on the road. I can geek out on the smallest thing lol.

[edit] My stupid post read like a Western Union telegram. FULL STOP.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
How much did u pay and what's the model # so I can buy too? Looks great!!

·
Registered
735 Posts

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
looks sharp, and now cops can read your license plate better :7:

·
Banned
194 Posts
Modbargins let's start a group buy!!!!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks sharp, and now cops can read your license plate better :7:
lol I actually thought that, but if they're that close I'm either pulling over or making the 5 o'clock news.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I prefer the ones from Trinity Autosport bc it is actually white white with no blue in it.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I prefer the ones from Trinity Autosport bc it is actually white white with no blue in it.
These ones look "white white" to me but I'm no expert. I wonder if maybe the reflections off the blue paint might be skewing the optics a bit in my pics? Anyway, I'm stoked with these things.

Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts