BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What did you guys use for your 1" x 1" sample? I have silverstone leather and am confused in how I should send in a sample. I do not want to cut anything!

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Are you looking at ordering dye through them? I read some recent reviews and it said Leatherique's dye is not as good as others. Even though their cleaner and conditioner is good stuff their dye is lacking.

When I dyed the seats in my other car I went to the parts department and got the color code for the leather off my vin through their computer. I didn't have to cut any leather which was my goal.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you looking at ordering dye through them? I read some recent reviews and it said Leatherique's dye is not as good as others. Even though their cleaner and conditioner is good stuff their dye is lacking.

When I dyed the seats in my other car I went to the parts department and got the color code for the leather off my vin through their computer. I didn't have to cut any leather which was my goal.
Yep, looking to redye some sections that have been stained from god knows what. Do you recommend anything else besides leatherique?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts