BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a favorite leather care product for the care of the black leather dash in a '00 M5 with the extended leather? It looks great now so I don't want anything that is greasy or shiny looking like Armorall.
My wife has a '97 328i convertible and the leather on the top of her steering wheel has already cracked and it is not parked outside much. This has made me a little nervous about how well the leather on the dash of the M5 will hold up over time without some help.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Look at Zainobros.com. I think they are the best. Neither the leather care nor the wheel dressing are greasy. I have tried and liked all the rest of their products to.

Mark

·
Registered
844 Posts
Originally posted by Jim Catington:
Does anyone have a favorite leather care product for the care of the black leather dash in a '00 M5 with the extended leather? It looks great now so I don't want anything that is greasy or shiny looking like Armorall.
My wife has a '97 328i convertible and the leather on the top of her steering wheel has already cracked and it is not parked outside much. This has made me a little nervous about how well the leather on the dash of the M5 will hold up over time without some help.
Use Lexol leather conditioner. Its also a good idea to use a sunshield when you park the car in the sunlight for more than an hour or so.

------------------

·
Registered
911 Posts
I agree with the last post. I use Lexol products in combination with a sunshade. The only downside: I ordered the BMW sunshade and it took 6 weeks for it to arrive!

ALX

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
49,475 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts