BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok so im looking to get out of my lease !!

the car is 2006 int blue with blk leather and alum trim !!
the car has approx 19000 miles currently !!
the car has approx 13 mo's remaining on current lease !!
the car has over 25000 miles left to go on current lease !!
the cars currnet monthly payment is $1215.00 !!

this car is in immaculate condition , it has been maintained and service through habberstadt bmw and them only !!

i put over $12000.00 out of pocket when i bought this car to get my payments to that price !!

im not looking to get any compensation for the out of pocket just looking to get out !! there is like a $500.00 lease transfer fee that the new owner would have to pay but thats it !!

this is a perfect opportunity for anyone looking get in an m5 for a very short amount of time !!

i will be removing most of the modds but the ones that will be included in the sale are:

clear bra , tint, dinan software , ipod adaptor , painted caliper's to match body color

i also have a v1 and a lidatec blinder system hardwired in the car and am willing to include , but i would like some compensation or this !!

thnx for looking , pls tell a friend, low payment , lotttsa miles , short time , sick car !!

thanks neil....

·
Registered
81 Posts
I am interested, but I don't believe that I should take on that much of a lease payment.

What is the purchase price at lease end? (although it seems that it may be more than it would be worth by then, given the current selling price of some E60 M5).

I just want to make sure, but in cases like this, one still has to qualify for the lease financially right (as if one were to be the original leaser)?

·
Registered
907 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
man first boner releases news hes moving to az and now news that your departing with the beast wtf

·
Registered
644 Posts

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay, I'll be the first to say it. WTF?!?!?!?!?!? Finally getting that Lambo?

no def not getting a lambo !!

just consolidating some bills , getting rid of the truck aswell !! :crying2:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gettin tons of pm's about modds !!

at the moment im not taking anything off the car , not till the paper work is heavily in progress !!

so to all that sent pm's be patient , there will be a huge garage sale in the end !!

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
as of today buyout is

$62,220

as of this time next year buyout is $51,152

not a bad deal !!

also next year you can renegotiate another year lease at approx $300 savings p/mo for the following year !!

GOOOD DEAL PEOPLE SOMEONE JUMP ON THIS !!

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Sheaht man...I'm looking at all these posts for sale, and thinking that maybe I should just sell mine and take over someone else's lease for 1-2 years. I bought mine half cash/half loan because I didn't want $1700-1800/mo lease payments back in early 2006...too bad I just didn't wait 6 more months then and picked up a good used one or leased a new one then when they started dropping leases to $1300-1400/mo. If I could get mine sold for $65-70k (possible, but not sure how likely) I would probably jump all over something like this.

Edit: Sandy, if you see this, I'm not serious YET, so no you can't have my RAC Monolites.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yeah james i agree , it seems like the best way !! either get one with loww loww mileage or wait for the price to fall !!

·
Registered
3,533 Posts
bump for a stand up guy and a sexy beast up for sale

1 - 20 of 25 Posts